May 4, 2020
To Our Valued Patients and Friends,
On behalf of myself, our Physician Assistants, Alli Rayner and Ashley Syler, and the rest of the Jupiter Dermatology staff, we hope that you and your families have stayed healthy and safe during the COVID-19 quarantine. We have missed the hustle and bustle of our practice, and we are eager to return to our ‘new NORMAL.’ Today, Monday, May 4, 2020, Governor DeSantis, via executive order, gave the green light for our reopening. While this is great news, we want to ensure you that our highest priority will continue to be your safety and well-being.
In the midst of this global pandemic, we want you to know that we have been following all the recommended CDC guidelines for remaining virus-free. Additionally, to provide care for non-emergencies, we implemented Telemedicine, a remote consultation solution through the Doxy.me application. Because this solution offers an added level of care, telemedicine consultations will continue to be offered. Should you prefer to schedule a telemedicine consultation, simply click (or log onto via a web browser) the following link: Doxy.me/Jupiterderm or call our office at 561-748-0510.
Additionally, please note our office has, and will continue to exceed all regulatory guidelines for safety and sanitization. We have always adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness, and during this pandemic, we implemented even higher levels of cleaning and sanitization into our processes. To further your safety, we are also pre-screening all patients to minimize the exposure of the virus to you, and our staff. Below are the pre-screening policies and procedures implemented for all patients requesting an appointment.
Lastly, if you are in need of a post-quarantine “pick me up”, we are extending the offer of our popular Botox Frozen Friday Special to the following dates: May 4-15, and May 22 and May 29th.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our practice, and ‘getting through this, together’.
Dr. Ricardo Mejia
- Patients will be advised when making their appointment, to wear a mask. If the patient does not have one when they arrive, one will be provided for them.
- Patients are to remain 6 feet apart. In an effort to adhere to social distancing recommendations within our waiting rooms, we ask that you remain in your car upon arrival and call us to let us know when you have arrived. Once a spot opens up in our waiting room, we will call to notify you to come in for your screening.
- During this time we ask that you limit visitors to our office, if it is not necessary for a guest to tag along with you, please be considerate and come by yourself.
- Patients will be screened at the door and asked the following questions:
- Patients will have their temperatures taken at check in with a non-touch thermometer.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the front door for patients to sanitize themselves before entering our practice.
- In between every patient, exam rooms will be disinfected with a sanitizing wipe as well as our waiting rooms. This will include wiping the countertops, every part of the chair, the guest chair, the door handles and every surface in the room.
- Dr. Mejia, Physician Assistants, Medical Assistants, and Aesthetician will wear masks and face shields at all times when in the room with a patient.
- Our entire staff shall be washing hands frequently, before and after each patient, as well as social distancing 6 feet apart when applicable.
You can schedule y0ur appointment here or to ask us any questions: