What is the Lumenis M22 Laser?
The Lumenis M22 laser is one of the latest and most powerful IPL laser devices in the field of cosmetic dermatology.
Its unique technology combines IPL treatment with the most effective non-ablative fractional and Nd: YAG lasers in one device. This multi-use platform allows Dr. Mejia to treat patients in the Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter and Tequesta area. Patients with varying skin conditions can have the safest and best results than any other device.
What Can It Treat?
The Lumenis M22 Laser can be used to effectively treat a vast array of skin conditions, including:
- Liver Spots-These are lesions that can appear with age, and often occur on the hands and face.
- Skin Rejuvenation- This system can address signs of aging for a more youthful appearance.
- Rosacea- This is a common skin condition that can be addressed with this system for optimal results.
- Freckles-The M22 can address freckles for clearer, more even-toned skin.
- Sun Spots- The sun’s rays can leave you with sun spots over time. These pigmented areas can be resolved with the M22.
- Dyschromia- Dyschromia is areas of discoloration in the skin. These areas can be resolved through this treatment.
- Birthmarks and Moles- Moles, birthmarks, and beauty marks can all be resolved using the M22.
- Age Spots- Age spots can pop up on the hands, arms, face, and other areas of the body. This system can reduce their appearance for a more youthful look.
- Keratosis- Keratosis’ are small, hard bumps under the skin, which can be resolved with the M22.
- Spider Veins- Spider veins can appear on any area of the body and can be easily treated with this system for youthful-looking skin.
- Acne and Acne Scars- This treatment is extremely effective in treating acne and resolving acne scars.
- Warts- Warts can be unattractive and annoying, but this system can banish them for good.
- Hair Removal- Rather than waxing or shaving, patients can have their hair removed with this effective system that does not require gels and or anesthesia.
How Does It Work?
The Lumenis M22 includes IPL designed with nine expert filters tailored to the condition being treated. It includes computer-enabled filter recognition for enhanced safety and easy use, ResurFX™ for true fractional Non-Ablative skin resurfacing, Q-Switch Yag for skin toning by treatment of pigmented lesions, dark tattoo reduction and advanced combination treatments with other M22 modules. The Nd: YAG offers treatments for telangiectasias, hemangiomas and leg veins.